Skip Navigation Links Türkçe  

About Department

The name of the University changed as Eskişehir Technical University on May 18, 2018. Anadolu University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Civil Engineering Department has been giving technical training since 1999-2000 academic year on the campus of Iki Eylül. The department is located at the Iki Eylul Campus and occupies a covered area of 5000 m2. 4 Professors, 4 Associate Professors, 5 Doctor Academician, 1 Lecturer Doctor and 9 Research Assistants currently working in the department. The department is governed by one chairman and two deputy chairmen. One of the deputy chairmen takes care of technical activities of the department while the other deputy chairman assists chairman in academic activities in the department.

Department Education Goals

  1. Graduates are employed in the basic areas of the civil engineering program related to their own profession. 10% of the graduates are self-employed while 70% of them are employed in the private sector and the remaining 30% are engaged in various public institutions and organizations.
  2. 30% of the graduates take an active role in international or joint projects concordantly to the progress of the Turkish contracting sector in the world.
  3. Graduates are promoted to the decision-making position at their own workplaces, and 25% are allocated as site manager, manager and similar positions.
  4. 25% of the graduates continue their graduate studies in their own field or in other areas to gain and disseminate the culture of research and development.
  5. Graduates work in disaster matters and enroll to the member of a professional chamber in order to improve and make their professional activities more effective for the service to humanity and welfare of nation.
Home | Department | Undergraduate | MS Program | PhD Program | Research | Continual Improvement |

© 2011 CENG. All rights reserved.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!